Shiatsu is an Asian manual therapy which is focused on the cause
of a complaint. To diagnose a problem, the shiatsu therapist will
ask questions and study different parts of the body including the
stomach and the back, but also the tongue and wrists. Once the
diagnosis has been reached, the therapist will apply a range
of shiatsu techniques.
The treatment will be performed on a cotton mattress (futon).
One treatment session will last around 60 minutes and will
have a balancing effect on physical and emotional problems.
The treatment will be supported with nutritional
advice and exercises.
One shiatsu session costs € 65,−
Reduces tension and burn-out effects
- Reduces symptoms of menstruation and menopause
- Improves breathing
- Relieves pain
- Improves circulation
- Improves digestion
- Brings organs and their function into balance
- Raises energy levels
- Helps to prevent illnesses
- Returns balance to body and spirit
- Improves sight and hearing
- Supports before, during and after pregnancy
- Moxibustion treatments to eliminate coldness in the body
and breech of a baby
We have a practice room in Bronovo Hospital, Koningsplein 37 and at Valkenboskade 324. You can always contact us for more