Acupuncture is a type of traditional Chinese medicine that involves the use of needles.
The treatment is based on the patient´s medical history, observation, and assessment of
the tongue and wrist, all of which are considered to be associated to each other.
During the treatment, the symptoms as well as the cause of the problem will be treated.
Acupuncture uses needles to encourage the removal of stagnations and obstructions from
the Qi energy flow pathways. This is done by placing small sterilised needles into
precise acupuncture points.
One acupuncture session will last around 60 minutes and will have a balancing effect on
physical and emotional problems. The treatment will be supported with nutritional advice and exercises.
One acupuncture session costs € 65,− (VAT included).
- Reduces tension and burn-out effects
- Reduces symptoms of menstruation and menopause
- Improves breathing
- Relieves pain
- Improves circulation
- Improves digestion
- Brings organs and their function into balance
- Raises energy levels
- Helps to prevent illnesses
- Returns balance to body and spirit
- improves sight and hearing
- Supports before, during and after pregnancy
- Moxibustion treatments to eliminate coldness in the body and breech of a baby
- Cupping of stagnations
Our practice is located at Valkenboskade 324 or Practice Koningsplein 37. Please contact us for more information.